Monday, September 29, 2008

To be continued..

as if 3.5 years of waiting, and 8 hours of ruthless badgering by both a judge AND prosecuter weren't enough, the court today decided they STILL are not satisfied with our paperwork, and continued the case pending receipt of the new documents. I am way too exhausted to get into details, but will try to describe it more tomorrow. We're looking at it from the point that she didn't say no, so..............

Please continue to pray for us...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Judy... I cannot imagine how exhausted you guys must be, in so many ways. I'm sure I wasn't the only one awake all night praying. We'll continue again today, "holding up your arms" as Joshua and Hur did for Moses when he was too tired to do it himself when the fight went on too long.

    FWIW, our facilitator there has been in court with this judge many times, and I know yours knows how to contact him. I don't know what it is you still need to produce, but I wonder if he could be helpful at all at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your church family will continue to lift your family before the Lord in prayer. We pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Kirsten said -- and not having a "no" is huge! I will wait to hear more. Our paperwork appt is set for 10/2 unless she postpones it again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, I am without words, I can't imagine what you are feeling. Ditto to what Kristn said...

    Keepig you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Judy. I am so sorry. I don't have insite to all of this like your other readers do so I will trust they are right in saying "not a no" is good.

    I prayed for you guys last night as well. Will again.
    -Fawn

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts as we complete our journey to bring Harry home!