Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!

This is just a banner day. First the news about eh 45 families coming to look for children to adopt, and now news that the judge STILL is not happy with our medicals. The woman is just plain evil!

She claims the stamps don't contain the Russian Seal, she claims all the names aren't legible, the claims the entire form was signed by the deputy, not the Clinic Director, she claims there doesn't need to be a statement in it saying nothing in our medical history prevents us from adopting this child.

I'm about ready to crack... I suppose the good news is, if there is any, she didn't mention anything about the EEC letter, so it APPEARS she is happy with that. The entire Court Definition was ripping apart the medicals! There truly is no pleasing her.

So for the next two days, Mike & Irina will drive in circles around the city again, and the forms resigned and resealed, and re-everythinged....All the while Skip & I will visit Harry at the Baby Home, and pray no other adoptive families show up to see him....

This is REALLY a low day for me! I need your prayers, please!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is just CRAZY! Those are HER doctors now she's denying!! If any good side to it is that at least you're redoing locally rather than thousands of miles away... but still, that's just plain dumb!!

    I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see me sitting here with my mouth hanging open...UNBELIEVABLE! I want to ditto Debbie with the Phil 4:13. Feeling like you are going to break is EXACELY what she wants! Don't let her win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly is wordless Wednesday here too... I honestly can't find the words to express what I am thinking and feeling right now. You are amazing people. I admire your strength and ability to face each new day with grace, hope, love, and humor. Little Harry will come through by being shy and unwelcoming to any guests...remember they won't have the foresight to bring magic bags either. He'll be hiding from them while waiting for you..and hopefully other children will find homes too. I wouldn't be surprised if the caregivers find a way to make sure that Harry isn't noticed either.
    Jump through the judges hoops. It actually seems like the latest demands are bothersome but possible to fix - which is a change from before. Perhaps she is running out of steam...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts as we complete our journey to bring Harry home!